Eid is regarded as the festival of joy and delight. Held every year, an atmosphere of kinship and affection spreads throughout the air.
Gifts are exchanged, sweets are traded, and wishes are shared, as all dress up in their finest attire and celebrate this glorious eve.
What better way to celebrate the joy of Eid than by some of the most heart touching wishes and messages? From having a message inlaid in a beautifully designed card, to having it iced on a cake and presenting it to your loved one, an Eid message is undoubtedly one of the most spectacular delights to celebrate the joy of this day.
Here are some of those messages by which you wish ‘Eid Mubarak’ to your dear ones in the most delightful manner –
1. May the divine grace of Allah brighten your path forward and fill your life with happiness and prosperity. Eid Mubarak!
2. Allah has molded all his creations in his very image. May he instill all his blessings and good wishes upon you, so that you may have a long, happy, and prosperous life. Eid Mubarak!
3. May the divine blessings of Almighty Allah fill your life with happiness, success, and good health, Eid Mubarak.
4. No matter how deeply entrenched in trouble you are; you can always count upon Allah to help you. I hope his presence brightens your way forward all the time. Eid Mubarak!
5. May Allah remove all the obstacles from your life and bring in good luck to guard you forever. Eid Mubarak to you!
6. May Allah bless you and your family on this auspicious day of Eid, and bring you countless happy moments to cherish forever! With all my heart, I wish you, Eid Mubarak!
7. Wishing you Eid Mubarak! May all your hopes and dreams be fulfilled on this grand and auspicious day!
8. Guided by Allah’s caring hand, may you attain peace, harmony, and above all, happiness all throughout your life! Eid Mubarak
9. All my good wishes and love go out to you on this grand day. Eid Mubarak, and May the blessings of Allah always be with you.
10. May happiness, peace, and prosperity always follow you all your life. Eid Mubarak! And His choicest blessings shine upon you always.
“May the choicest blessings of Allah fill your life with peace, joy, and prosperity”