In the famous song “one” by Richard Patrick, he said that “one is the loneliest number”. Short, yet meaningful, this line pretty much mirrors the sadness and grief one might experience as he or she goes through a rough patch in life.
Life constitutes of both good and bad phases, but every situation tries to teach us something. At times situations might get worse and leave us heart-broken. Going through such phases in life everyone needs a friend, to stay by his/her side, to reconcile one’s faith in himself/herself and to ensure that this phase that will pass. Every cloud has a silver lining and to restore that faith in your friend, here are some gifting g suggestions to cheer your friend up:
Magic of flowers
– Even in the darkest of times we experience that the beauty of flowers can lighten any face. Full of beauty and meanings, a flower always brings joy and cheer in one’s life. Whether it is the beauty of a rose or the delicate blush of a bouquet of pink lilies, a flower is guaranteed to make him/her feel better. With flowers for friendship, your friend is bound to never be disappointed.
Joy of gifts
– From a grand display of support through a bouquet of artificial gold sprayed roses, to a small idol of laughing Buddha. Gifts can always cheer one’s life and tell that person, that he or she is not forgotten, and life beyond such bitter moments. From friendship bands to unique friendship lockets get these gifts for your best friend and relight the joy in his or her life.
Delight of cakes
– A cake is something special, and not just an edible dessert. From a photo printed vanilla cake to chocolate surprise, with an inspirational message made of vanilla frosting, this is guaranteed to bring joy to your broken hearted friend.
Customized mugs and cushions
– A mug or cushion, bearing that special message of hope and motivation, is something that he or she will always appreciate. Online or from a local store, a hand designed photo printed mug or cushion, is a sure shot way to mend a broken heart.
Cards with personalized messages
– Cards are an excellent way to express your thoughts and emotions. Embroidered with intricate designs, and made of exquisite paper, cards are more than just an artistic masterpiece on paper. It is the symbol of joy and delight. Witness your friend’s smile light up once again, as he or she opens your friendship card.
– Movie is an excellent way to make your friend forget all about the incident, that saddens him or her so deeply. From a light-hearted comedy movie to a cutesy rom-com flick, watch a movie with him or her and experience the happiness and joy in those moments once again.
Trips to fantastic places –
The beauty and mystery of this world is limitless. Whether you take him or her on an exciting adventure trip or visit a scenic destination, your broken-hearted friend will surely forget all that happened and be enthralled in the joy of exploring once again.
Conversing with your friend –
A broken-hearted friend may truly feel alone. Spend some time with him or her. Cheer him or her in the hour of sadness and your friend needs you to be around, just as the same friend supports you in your time of distress.