Rakhi is a celebration of that special brother-sister bond. Get captivated by the delight of this ceremony, as the sister ties the sacred thread of Rakhi on her brother’s wrist. Also, witness how he reciprocates that love by showering her with unique and special gifts.
Whether your brother opens a card and reads your Rakhi message or when he sees a message written on a mug or cushion, his delight and happiness would surely know no boundaries. It is certain that he will always cherish it!
Here are some of the most heart touching Rakhi messages for him –
- Let us relive the days of our childhood one more time, today. From playing pranks on each other to supporting each other when the other kids picked on us, we were the dream team, and we always will be. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Remember those days when we used to wrestle against each other, and you always ended up crying after I had you defeated. Those days will never come back, but I will always treasure them in my mind all my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan, little brother! You are the best.
- Whether I was screaming for help as that spider crawled up my palm, or I was fending off unwanted advances, you were always there by my side. Thank you and happy Rakhi, brother!
- Having a little brother like you is the most precious gift I could have ever had. There is never a dull moment when you are around. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- There are times when I loved you even more than my life, and there are times when I hated you with all my heart. But one thing is for sure, I have never forgotten you. Happy Raksha Bandhan, bro.
Why to settle with a message? Add a gift from our exquisite Rakhi Collection that best defines your bond.
Get 15% on Rakhi Gifts. Use Code RBB15.
- You are my best friend, you are my secret keeper, and you are my loving brother. The one person I can always turn to when I need something. I miss you, bhaiya. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- From fighting with you to seeing that sweet smile on your face as you tied the Rakhi on my wrist every year, it was always a good time and it still is. Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother!
- You always protected me from danger and looked after me when I was crying. If superheroes were real, you would be one. Thank you, big brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I do not have to tell you how special you are, just because its Rakhsha Bandhan. With you as my friend, guide, and teacher, I always felt protected and special. Happy Rakhi!
- Whether I am tying a rakhi around your wrist or praying for your happiness, I want nothing but the best for you. Happy Rakhi!
It is as they say, “One’s brother is part of one’s essential self, an eternal presence of one’s heart, soul and memory”.