The word Tiramisu literally translates to “cheer me up” or “lift me up”. It is a highly popular dessert originating in Italy, and celebrated across all corners of the world.
Made from Ladyfingers dipped in a mixture of coffee cream, mascarpone cheese, sugar, and eggs, and flavored with chocolate powder, the Tiramisu is one of the most delectable treats to savor.
The taste of Tiramisu is exquisite. With the infusion coffee cream and mascarpone cheese spread, with several other savory ingredients, the question does arise – how can this dessert be made any better?
Enter the Tiramisu cake. Gorgeous, moist, and fluffed in the spongy likeness of a cake, the Tiramisu cake is a cake that all crave.
Baking a Tiramisu Cake
The baking process of the Tiramisu cake is simple and delightful. Through a specific mixture of simple everyday ingredients this cake can easily be hand baked.
Gathering the necessary ingredients is the first step to create any major dish. Here is a list of all the components that go into baking this cake –
1. 2 table spoons of coffee cream essence
2. 2 cups of heavy whipped cream
3. ¼ cup of powdered sugar
4. 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
Baking the Tiramisu Cake
With all the ingredients gathered, the Tiramisu cake is ready to be baked. Slowly and methodically the ingredients must be mixed properly. Here are the steps to bake the base this cake –
1. Pre-heat the baking oven to 180 degree Celsius.
2. Mix the mascarpone cheese with the coffee cream and cream, and whip in in a bowl for 10 minutes using a mixer.
3. Pour baking soda and flour into the cheese-coffee mix.
4. Put the bowl in the baking oven and bake it for 30 minutes.
5. Remove it from the oven and have it cooled down for 10 minutes
Flavoring the Cake
From adding the ever relishing strawberry flavor essence, to embedding the cake with a variety of crunchilicious dry fruits, the ways by which the baker might flavor the cake are many. Here are some suggestions –
1. Vanilla buttercream –The delectable froth of white vanilla buttercream is always splendid. Adding a few scoops of it to the cake accentuates the mouth-melting taste.
2. Cream cheese – Cream cheese perfectly reciprocates the savory delightfulness of this cake. A few drops of the essence of cream cheese elevates the delightfulness of this cake.
3. Milk Chocolate – White like the snowcapped mountains of Himalayas, and absolutely delicious to savor, adding milk chocolate flavor augments the taste of the cake.
Presentation is one of the most important things in any dish. Garnishing this fine cake with a variety of flavor additions is one of the finest ways to accentuate the taste of this cake. Here are some garnishing suggestions –
1. Dry fruits- Relishing, healthy and filling, a scrumptious collection of dry fruits are something that all look forward to. From almonds to pistachios, to resins, the sight of dry fruits presented at the side enamor all.
2. Fruits- Succulent, juicy, and 100% natural, the tiramisu cake dressed by a fresh fruit sliced is truly remarkable.
3. Cookies- Crunchy, sweet, and wholesome, a cookie is a definite delight to enjoy. From butter-milk cookies, to their chocolate chip variants, sprinkled with chocolate bits, cookies are a fine way to garnish the cake.
The Tiramisu cake is savory treat for any occasion. With numerous flavors and customization options, one only needs to stretch the boundaries of his or her imagination and customize the cake.
Alternatively, the Tiramisu cake is readily available for purchase through the online store. No matter what the flavor is, this cake can easily be obtained by the buyer through a few clicks. So, be sure to check out the online cake delivery service today!