Reasons for joining the self-defence Training ProgramStill, now, women are not able to get equal rights in society. They are restricted to do their responsibilities. People should come out from these restrictions and limitations and motivate them by presenting gifts for women. The women are failed to protect themselves when they are facing any kind of sexual violence and random attack. The main reason for the failure is fear. The below mentioned are the reasons for joining the self-defence training program and usage of self-defence weapons.
- The program will improve self-confidence in a woman.
- The training program will keep you safe when you are away from your home
- It will reduce the dependency on others
- The training program will get you a healthy and fit lifestyle due to exercise and physical moves.
- It can handle dangerous and emergency situations that are caused by strangers.
- You will be physically educated in terms of self-defence and to reduce discrimination.
When to Join the Self-defence Program?The world will cause violence not only for adult women but also for young girls and children. The girl can join the course when she enters into her 11 age. Before joining the course, she should have physical fitness and a disciplined mindset. In most cases, the height of the girl is playing an important role in the eligibility criteria of the self-defence training. The girl should be at least 36 inches tall to start and join in the self-defence training. But an adult can join and learn a self-defence program at any time if they are physically fit.
Tips and Tricks for Self-defenceThe below-mentioned are the tips and tricks of self-defence.
- The women should stay fit enough to run fast
- The women should check when walking on the empty road to avoid grouping and chain-snatching from behind.
- It is recommended to keep your purse front and walk on the roads by paying full attention around the road.
- The woman should avoid high-heeled footwear when they are walking a long distance in unknown places.
- Say out “STOP” in a loud and aggressive voice, when they need help from other people.